What is Knowledge Management Analyst?
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST: WOODLAWN, MD
Contract opportunity for a Senior Functional Analyst to support our client on a Federal government contract in Woodlawn, Maryland
- The scope of work is to provide Configuration Management support.
- A successful candidate will Maintain the 3 Zone Architecture Maps and Diagrams to ensure that changes to the computer hardware and software applications are properly capture and tracked.
- The configuration analyst will prepare reports internally and externally identifying changes within the system and infrastructure.
- The configuration analyst will ensure that the customer’s requirements are implemented.
- He or she will conduct audits of the datacenter for data validation.
- The configuration analyst will possess detailed knowledge and experience of configuration management to include physical and virtual hardware and software asset management.
- They will work closely with the customer as well as other members within the information technology group in the support and coordination of configuration and change management.
- Knowledge of Remedy
A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)
Book (International Institute of Business Analysis)
You might also like:
You can do just about Anything
There are SO many career opportunities once you have your nursing degree.
You can go into Pharmaceutical sales or clinical development, drug safety, clinical information management- this is all only in Pharma, you can check out jobs at biospace.com to see the full range.
Otherwise, you can go into legal nurse consulting (requires experience as a nurse) the insurance industry, cruise...e in this country start to deteriorate more rapidly over the next decade, you will have the knowledge to be able to "defend" your own family if they are ever ill-
God knows I would not leave my families bedside in a hosptial these days without my overseeing the nursing care- NOt that I don't trust or respect nurses, but the atmosphere we practice in promotes the chance for serious errors.
The reason why they get away with it is that
And you aren't.
You have to realize that you don't have all the answers nor all the knowledge here. The true immature one is the OP because you have to learn to choose your battles and it seems that this one happens over and over again.
We don't know a lot of the story here - what if the OP actually sabotaged something or even harmlessly forgot to do something on time? It's not managements fault there now is it?
You need to do some soul searching and really think - is it you or is it them? Usually it's both but it's usually more you than them because they stay and you go.
Information/Knowledge Management analyst– Asset Management — Asset Servicing Times
What is Knowledge management? Knowledge management is a process used to deliver improved performance within organizations by encouraging the sharing of knowledge and therefore offering a competitive advantage. This is done by identifying …
- What is Knowledge Management KM World?
- What is Knowledge Management Process?
- What is Knowledge Management Database?