What is Patent and Trademark Law?
U.S. Patent No. 6, 473, 908: Garment having a buttocks cleavage revealing feature.
JW Note: Wishing our readers a Happy Valentine’s Day 2013!
Having fully described the invention in such clear and concise terms as to enable those skilled in the art to understand and practice the same, the invention claimed is:
1. Apparatus comprising: a garment having a buttocks covering portion; and a buttocks cleavage-revealing portion disposed at the buttocks covering portion for revealing an upper portion of a cleavage of a buttocks, the buttocks cleavage revealing portion comprises an opening extending a distance sufficient to reveal only the upper portion of the cleavage.
2. The garment of claim 1, further comprising see-through material disposed at the opening.
3. The garment of claim 1, wherein the opening is heart-shaped.
4. The garment of claim 1, wherein the opening is logo-shaped.
5. The garment of claim 1, wherein the opening is flower-shaped.
6. The garment of claim 1, wherein the opening is butterfly-shaped.
7. The garment of claim 1, wherein the opening is football helmet-shaped.
You might also like:
But a participatory economy enjoys advantages in managing this trade off compared to capitalism. Most importantly, direct recognition of 'social serviceability' is a more powerful incentive to innovation in a participatory economy, which reduces the magnitude of the trade off since more innovation will occur in a participatory economy than in capitalism for the same speed of adjustments. Secondl... Economy. Forthcoming.
Levy, David. 1991. Book Review: Seeking a Third Way. Dollars and Sense 171 November 1991: 18-20.
Pramas, Jason. 1991. A Roundtable on Participatory Economics. Z Magazine July/August 1991: 73-74.
Weisskopf, Thomas. 1992. Toward a Socialism for the Future in the Wake of the Demise of the Socialism of the Past. Review of Radical Political Economics 24 (3&4).
Scott Cole explains why human capital may be your most valuable asset — Alabama's13.com
WHAT IS HUMAN CAPITAL? It is the sum of your experiences, the values and the work ethic your parent taught you, your education, your social skills, it is everything that makes you you. It can be build - ie. education. It can be shaped - ie. your …
- What is patent and Trademark?
- What is Copyright and Trademark Law?
- What is Patent interference?
- What is Trade Mark Law?