Valuating corporate intellectual property
The first is The Professional’s Guide to Fair Value: The Future of Financial Reporting by James Catty (a good BVR friend). The price is $95, and Catty covers:
- Sample financial statements from both U.S. and foreign companies
- Recommended applicable techniques
- Management checklists for those preparing and approving financial statements
- Chapters on the market approach to fair value, the cost approach to fair value, valuing liabilities, and more!
- The ins and outs of fair value financial disclosure
The second title is Venture Capital Valuation: Case Studies and Methodology by Lorenzo Carver. The is book is also $95 Topics covered:
· Why what you don’t know about valuation will cost you money
· How VCs, angels, founders, and employees give up investment cash flow every day
· Facebook at $80 billion valuation versus Enron at $80 billion valuation
· Deal terms, waterfalls, and the pre-money myth
· Whether venture-backed companies should even consider a discounted cash flow (DCF) model
· Separating enterprise value from the allocation of that value
Source: BVWire News
El Salvador: Post-Conflict Reconstruction (Independent Evaluation Group Studies)
Book (World Bank Publications)
You might also like:
American Holocausts, and the Lies we Love to tell ourselves
INTRODUCTION TO THE NEW EDITION
In 1993, I came across a review of a book about people who deny that the Nazi Holocaust actually occurred. I wrote to the author, a university professor, telling her that her book made me wonder whether she knew that an American holocaust had taken place, and that the denial of it put the denial of the Nazi one to shame. So great and deep is the denial of t... August (Pantheon Books, NY, 1994), chapters 4 and 5; Hearings Before the Committee on Armed Services and the Committee on Foreign Relations, US Senate, 25 June 1951, pp. 3113-4, re the Japanese offer in July via the Soviet Union; New York Times, 11 August 1993, p. 9
Taken from Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II; by William Blum
Robert Fisk Interview
Two common items circulating among progressives on the Internet after September 11 have been Robert Fisk's dispatches for the London Independent and W.H. Auden's poem 'September 1, 1939.' The last stanza of that poem begins: 'All I have is a voice/To undo the folded lie.' That's what Fisk does: He uses his voice to expose falsehoods and highlight injustice and, as Auden put it, to 'exchange mess... the perspective of how many dead over how many years, the surprise to me is that we didn't see planes flying into buildings long ago. How come it took so long? This is not an excuse for these wicked crimes against humanity, but I'm very surprised this didn't happen earlier. And if we go into Iraq as well, then stand by for more bin Ladens.
Matthew Rothschild is Editor of The Progressive.
Why buy new? Thrift shops merge hunger for greenness and bargains — Elgin Courier News
In numbers of stores, Goodwill also is the dominant player in Fox Valley thrift-selling. Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin owns and operates store donation centers at 260 Randall Road in South Elgin; 7777 Miller Road in Carpentersville; 140 S.
Egypt: Positive Results from Knowledge Sharing and Modest Lending - an IEG Country Assistance Evaluation 1999-2007 (Independent Evaluation Group Studies)
Book (World Bank Publications)
Evaluation of the Dagum-Slottje method to estimate household human capital [An article from: Structural Change and Economic Dynamics]
- What is corporate intellectual property?
- Acquisition of corporate intellectual property
- Valuating personal intellectual property
- Selling corporate intellectual property
- Evaluation of corporate intellectual property