How to evaluate structural capital?
There are essentially two distinct basic strategies for startup entrepreneurs to raise a seed round of capital:
- Subscription approach – An entrepreneur sets a structure (usually a convertible note) and recruits individual angel investors who subscribe to the round, all without a term-driving lead investor.
- Term-driving investor approach – An entrepreneur finds a lead (quasi-)institutional venture investor to price and set the structure/dynamics of the round, working together to bring in additional syndicate partners (either/both other funds and individual angels).
(Sometimes the subscription approach works to include venture capital firms, but only for very “hot” company or in a competitive environment, like at a Y-combinator demo day. )
Reaching a decision between the above two options is a post for another day, but when entrepreneurs select the latter route, they are then faced with the daunting task of navigating the murky waters of the myriad of firms who at least market themselves as active seed venture capital investors. While we’ve seen an increasing amount of information and transparency about the players in this market, it can be challenging to embark on a set of meetings raising seed
Source: GenuineVC » GenuineVC
How to Measure Human Resource Management (3rd Edition)
You might also like:
5 Billion Cell Phones Worldwide...Good Market?
Thank you for stopping by. . . please read on:
I realized that the economy is not going to recover for five years or so, and the lack of work available in my field, Accounting Information Systems has lead me to revisit a project. A product for the cell phone industry. Whether it is a "must have" or "lower hanging fruit" that is yet to be determined, but I need to know. After presenting to...nd collateral.
If I have succeeded in capturing you attention then you are reading this sentence and I'll inform you that a non disclosure statement is necessary prior to discussions and prefer to meet in person at a public place, coffee, is my preference what is yours? Wow! 5,000,000,000 customers.
If you cannot meet in person all can be accomplished via technology.
Significant amendments to the North Carolina Beer Franchise Law — Lexology
The bill strengthens the definition of “brand” as pertains to beer, by codifying the definition that currently exists in the North Carolina Administrative Code, 4 NCAC 2T.0103, within the statutes of the Beer Franchise Law. The codification of this …
- Selling structural capital
- How to evaluate relational capital?
- How to buy structural capital?
- Explain structural capital
- How to sell intellectual capital?